Discover our Conveniently Located Hotel at the Denver Tech Center
Discover the vibrancy of the Mile High City at Hyatt Regency Denver Tech Center, a full-service hotel near Belleview light rail station and top Denver attractions such as Park Meadows Shopping Center. Our Tech Center hotel offers unrivaled services, impressive amenities, exquisite event space and eclectic dining and food scene. Wake up to a relaxing breakfast at Perks, and savor local craft beer and seasonal modern cuisine at Root25 Taphouse & Kitchen.
Take advantage of conveniences like Hyatt FastBoardTM / PDA or Web check-in, and keep up with your fitness routine in our 24-hour StayFit™ Gym. Allow our experienced Concierge staff to help you make arrangements to visit popular attractions, or plan an evening in downtown Denver. Whether you’re traveling for business or leisure, you’re sure to find all the exceptional services you need to enjoy your stay at our DTC hotel.
- 451 non-smoking guestrooms with mountain or Denver skyline views
- Root25 Taphouse & Kitchen featuring Colorado craft beer and spirits.
- Natural light filled lobby and atrium perfect for events and meetings
- Complementary local transportation within 5 miles of the hotel
- Hyatt Grand Beds
- Self-Service Business Center
- Light Rail Access
- Car Rental
- Pet Friendly
- StayFit and YogaAway @ Hyatt Fitness Center
- Glass-enclosed Indoor Lap Pool with Hot Tub
- Sun Deck with fire pit
- Pool Table at Root25 Taphouse & Kitchen
- 30,000 Square Feet of Function Space, Including Exhibition Areas
- State-of-the-Art Amphitheater and Centennial - the "Penthouse" of Meeting Rooms
- Audio/visual smoke detectors
- Braille symbols in elevators
- Restaurant and in-room dining menus in Braille
- Wheelchair accessible rooms
- Wheelchair accessible peepholes
- Bathtub bench and bathtub grab rails
- Wheelchair accessible sink/vanity and towel racks
- Fitness Center
- Roll-in showers
- Closed caption television decoders
- Telecommunications device for deaf
- Front door alerting device
- Amplified telephone handset
- Vibratory alarm clock available in all rooms
- Airport shuttle service does not have chair lifts, however arrangements can be made
- ADA compliant front entrance, restrooms and restaurants and lounges
- 44 specially equipped rooms
- Copy services
- Onsite computers and printers for rental
- PC workstations
- Secretarial services
- Facsimile services
- Shipping services and supplies/FedEx/UPS
- Space for convention printing
Do you require anything specific during your stay? Simply dial our Concierge. Our Guest Services department is available 24/7 to service your needs.
Map & Directions
Head southest on to E Tufts Ave. At the traffic light circle, continue straight to stay on E Tufts Ave. Turn rights onto DTC Blvd. Turn left onto E Bellview Ave. Continue onto S Peoria St. At the traffic circle, continue straight to stay on S Peoria St. Continue onto E Broncos Pkwy. Turn right onto S Potomac St. Take the first right to stay on S Potomac St. Continue onto E County Line Rd. Continue onto Interport Blvd. Hyatt Regency Denver Tech is on the right.
Exit airport on Pena Boulevard South to I-70 West. Continue on I-70 to I-225 South. Exit 2A (Tamarac/DTC Boulevard) and turn left. Go under Interstate, turn right on Tufts Avenue. Hyatt Regency Denver Tech Center is at the end of the street.
Coming from the North:
Follow I-25 South to Belleview Avenue Exit and turn left. Continue through one traffic light, turn left at 2nd light, South Ulster Street. Go to (2 lights) East Tufts Avenue and turn left. This is the entrance to the hotel.
Coming from the South:
Follow I-25 North to Belleview Avenue and turn right. Continue through one traffic light, turn left at 2nd light, Ulster Street. Go (2 lights) to East Tufts Avenue and turn left. This is the entrance to the hotel.
Coming from the East:
Take I-70 West to I-225 South. Exit 2A (Tamarac/DTC Boulevard) and turn left. Go under Interstate, turn right on Tufts Avenue. Hyatt Regency Denver Tech Center is at the end of the street.
Coming from the West:
Take I-70 East to I-25 South Exit. Go South on I-25 to Belleview Avenue Exit and turn left. Continue through one traffic light, turn left at 2nd light, South Ulster Street. Go to (2 lights) East Tufts Avenue and turn left. This is the entrance to the hotel.
Hyatt Regency Denver Tech Center is conveniently located near many of Denver's growing areas, including Englewood, Centennial Airport, Meridian International Office Complex, Lone Tree, Highlands Ranch, Aurora, Littleton, Parker, Castle Rock and Greenwood Village. Whether you're visiting downtown or one of our exciting suburbs, this luxurious Hyatt Regency Denver, Colorado hotel offers the best location on the map.
- ATM machine
- Assistive devices for people with disabilities
- Complimentary transportation within five miles of hotel
- Concierge and Hyatt E-Concierge
- Currency exchange
- Hyatt Fast BoardTM
- Hyatt Meeting Connection®
- Laundry and dry cleaning
- Multilingual staff
- PDA Check-In / Web Check-In
- Safe deposit boxes
- Soda and ice machines
- Guestroom refrigerators
- Guestroom laptop safes
Cost: $7.00 for the first two hours of your visit, $1.00 each additional hour. Maximum charge is $12.00 per day.
Perks offers a variety of breakfast and lunch items as well as coffee, waters, juices, and sodas. There are many retail items available for that last-minute gift.
Hertz Car Rental
Monday through Friday, 7:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
Taxi Service: The following companies provide service to/from the airport:
- Yellow Cab: 303-777-7777
- Metro Cab: 303-333-3333
- Freedom Cab: 303-444-4444
- Marcus Limousine 303-408-4996 email@example.com
Hyatt Regency Denver Tech Center offers complimentary shuttle service within a five-mile radius of the hotel. Availability is on a first-come, first-serve basis. Please inquire at the Concierge desk for more information and schedules.
More than half of U.S. pet owners say their pets are part of the family, and Hyatt Regency Tech Center's new Pet Friendly program makes it easier for pet lovers and their furry friends to spend time away from home.
Hyatt focuses on providing a hassle-free experience for the their travelers. Human guests won't be the only ones to feel rejuvenated, as each pet-friendly room is loaded with amenities sure to please the most pampered dog or cat. Our Pet Concierge is also available to help arrange pet spa treatments as well as walking and play area maps also created custom treats that are available to all.
- Hotel will only allow dogs in the guest room.
- Reservations must be made at least 3 days in advance of arrival.
- Only dogs weighing 50 pounds )22.68 kilograms) and under are permitted. Two dogs may be allowed in a guestroom, provided the combined weight of both dogs does not exceed 75 pounds (34.02 kilograms).
- Pet cleaning fee of $100 per stay up to 6 nights will apply.
- Additional $100 deep cleaning fee per stay from 7 to 30 nights will apply.
- Hotel will provide an ID tag for each dog that indicates the hotel's name and phone number. The ID tag should be on the dog(s) collar during the entire stay. A $25 fee will be added to the guest room bill should the tag not be returned to the front desk upon check out.
- Only service animals are allowed in public areas such as restaurants, pool, golf course, etc.
- Where available, dogs must be walked in the designated "dog walk" area.
- We ask that dogs be in their guest rooms by 9:30 p.m.
- A "Dog on Vacation" door hanger will be provided upon check in. The owner needs to place the door hanger on the outside of the door at all times.
Service Animal Policy
- Pet cleaning fees will not apply for guests with service animals
- Service animals are allowed in all public areas.
Check-in Time: 3:00 PM
Check-out Time: 12 Noon
A Friendly Welcome From Our TAG Approved Hotel
Denver Events Calendar
See what's happening in Denver
Create A Lasting Impression With Hyatt Gift Cards
Read on to learn how to order gift cards for Hyatt Regency Denver Tech Center or any Hyatt Hotel
Fashionable Bride, Frugal Father
Celebrate in style.
Book Now or call 303.714.4666