More than half of U.S. pet owners say their pets are part of the family, and Hyatt Regency Tech Center's new Pet Friendly program makes it easier for pet lovers and their furry friends to spend time away from home.
Hyatt focuses on providing a hassle-free experience for the their travelers. Human guests won't be the only ones to feel rejuvenated, as each pet-friendly room is loaded with amenities sure to please the most pampered dog or cat. Our Pet Concierge is also available to help arrange pet spa treatments as well as walking and play area maps also created custom treats that are available to all.
- Hotel will only allow dogs in the guest room.
- Reservations must be made at least 3 days in advance of arrival.
- Only dogs weighing 50 pounds )22.68 kilograms) and under are permitted. Two dogs may be allowed in a guestroom, provided the combined weight of both dogs does not exceed 75 pounds (34.02 kilograms).
- Pet cleaning fee of $100 per stay up to 6 nights will apply.
- Additional $100 deep cleaning fee per stay from 7 to 30 nights will apply.
- Hotel will provide an ID tag for each dog that indicates the hotel's name and phone number. The ID tag should be on the dog(s) collar during the entire stay. A $25 fee will be added to the guest room bill should the tag not be returned to the front desk upon check out.
- Only service animals are allowed in public areas such as restaurants, pool, golf course, etc.
- Where available, dogs must be walked in the designated "dog walk" area.
- We ask that dogs be in their guest rooms by 9:30 p.m.
- A "Dog on Vacation" door hanger will be provided upon check in. The owner needs to place the door hanger on the outside of the door at all times.
Service Animal Policy
- Pet cleaning fees will not apply for guests with service animals
- Service animals are allowed in all public areas.